Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

mac pro vs imac

Does anyone have advice on purchasing a new iMac 27" vs. the pricier mac pro. As I see it, I can max. out the iMac for about the same price as the mac pro without a monitor. Am I sacrificing Archicad performance with the iMac? I am essentially a one ...

ArchiCAD SE2013 and Win 8,1 64bit

Halo Anyone can prove here running ArchiCAD SE2013 on Windows 8.1 64bit. I consider upgrade PC as well as OS but I Am little bit confused while reading about compatibility from Graphisoft website. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 4.55

I've been using Archicad 4.55 for 20 years. I've got a problem now. When I try to open Plotmaker, I get a message "Plotmaker has quit because an error of type 2 has occurred." Does anyone know what an "error of type 2 is?"

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How to install on second PC

Good afternoon! I am a user of ArchiCAD 18 and use a Code Meter / key. I would like to install the software on my desktop so when I am in the office I can use either my desktop or laptop. Where do I download version 18? What will I need to install it...

BIMx Docs

Does anyone know if BIMx Docs on an iPad cab display to an Apple TV using AirDisplay ? It would look extra hi-tech, but we haven't succeeded yet and have resorted to a an hdmi cable and adaptor which don't have the right image.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

error message MFPlat.dll file missing

I installed archicad 18 and got this error report twice when i tried to open it. MFPlat.dll file missing I am running windows 7 N, does anyone know how to fix this? I have reinstalled it with my AV deactivated and the same happened.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 10 and OS X

Recently I accepted an automatic upgrade to my MacBook PRO OS X to version 10.9.4 and suddenly I was unable to open my ArchiCAD 10. With my limited knowledge I researched online and I think it's a compatibility issue with the newer version of OS X. I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 CRASH when opening

I've been working with a file for months and it has become increasingly slow to respond, taking up to four minutes for simple tasks. In its final death throes it crashes upon opening and so is entirely useless. Anyone else experiencing this? Advice? ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes