Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

License key not recognized

I just have upgraded my Macbook Pro to OS Mavericks and my AC SE 2012 does not recognize my license key. Have anybody else experienced it? Frustrating, just finishing a project!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OS X Mavericks

Apple released Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) yesterday as a free upgrade. Please find our compatibility notes, upgrade checklist and other useful information in this ArchiCAD Wiki article: http://archicadwiki.com/OsxMavericks

Tamas Eros by Graphisoft Alumni
  • 65 replies
  • 0 likes

AC17 Texture display problems in 3D

Hello, I have problems working on AC17 with textures display in 3d mode. I am attaching the printscreen on the problem. Archicad is up to date, the video card drivers are up to date as well. Opening projects in Bimx also causes problems... Small deta...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Info text in option tabs sometimes hidden.

Hello, Several times since using AC I have seen that information texts are hidden or almost invisible in setting menus, GDL settings (especially with Add-on GDL), Now Morph tool. This is not a big deal, however I am curious what is the source of this...

ac17 display.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Regeneration Performance

Hi everyone, Using ArchiCAD 16. having some real issues with performance in regenerating sections, 3d, and viewpoints on layouts. I've built multiple models from start to finish and this model has gotten bogged down faster than any other. Its a 6000 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get ArchiCAD 17 installer to work

I have not been able to install ArchiCAD 17 from the DVD as the program would stall. I can install directly from within the DVD by clicking on the .exe file. The problem now is that the hotfixes don't install. I have updated to the latest Java and al...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes