Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Doesn't generate 3D

Hi guys! My archicad 16 doesn't generate any 3D images. When I press F3 or F5, nothing happens, it look's like some kind of error happens. My Dell notebook has the windows 8, I don't know if that is a problem to archicad 16. Can somebody please help ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8.1

Anyone else using older versions of ArchiCAD having any issues? A work mate of mine in the office who did the upgrade is having major issue with his ArchiCAD V12 I know V12 wasn't made for these kinda OS, but we all using V12 on Windows 8 and no issu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems on snapping to edge

I'm using AC16 Educational version (Finnish). It's up-to-date (4010). On a plan view it's almost impossible to find (snap on) element's edge. Meaning, the cursor doesn't recognise the edge and it won't change into the three-line style cursor (one up,...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cinema 4d Plugin not working.

Hello, I'm using Archicad 16 - as 17 isn't compatible with windows 8. I'm wanting to install the plugin to import files into Cinema 4D. However, I keep getting an error message after trying to extract. I have installed Java and that works. I've also ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8

G'day Bought myself a new laptop with Windows 8, installed Archicad 13 but am having issues with resolution - dwing/picture is not crisp and sharp. Is there anything I could do to fix that problem. Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archi 11: missing GSRoot.dll Error Msg

Aloha Running ArchiCAD 11, ran yesterday great. Opened up today (tried) and error msg. 1 Un-installed program, cleaned and re-installed and error msg. 2 thanks for any help dean Dell MS Windows 7 64 bit sp1 INTEL 2 CPU 6600 @ 2.4 ghz 4GB ram NVIDIA Q...

Error_msgs.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange issue with stretching, drawing etc

I am the IT administrator of an office with approx 25 users working in ArchiCAD. For the most part everything works fine but I have come across an issue affecting 5-6 users from time to time. I personally don't work with ArchiCAD so I will try to des...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes