Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

launching archicad-student version

i cannot launch due to a message "...you do not have enough privileges to install this application. ...log on as a member of the Administrators group..." how do I do that??? thanks!

artist by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Maverick and Project Preview

Would someone using Maverick confirm what seems to have happened with me. Since then (I assume) the Finder icons no longer display what was pasted into the Project Preview window. The generic AC icon will display, but takes a while to do so, and at f...

Script to deploy Archicad 17 on Mac with ARD

Hello everybody, Perhaps someone is interested by a script to deploy Archicad and his patches on many mac workstations with Apple Remote Desktop. You must be root to run it. You can find here my script : First, you must have a sharepoint to copy your...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad for windows with High res screens?

Just wondering if there are any plans to update AC to work well with high resolution windows machines? I just got a 3200x1800 laptop and I really like the screen. It's set to scale text and icons up and AC works just fine in that mode but since the g...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

added SSD to my Mac Pro - Very happy

In an effort to gain a little speed boost for my 2010 Mac Pro, I added a 488GB OWC Mercury Accelsior E2 as the boot drive. It has 2 SSD chips mounted on a PCI driver card which bypass the Pros built in HD nterface, so you can get speeds up to 688 MB/...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Running Archicad 17 on Mac OSX Mavericks

Has anyone upgraded to OSX Mavericks and running Archicad 17? I have the student international version. I was wondering if the software ran ok on Mavericks. Im in middle of a project, so if anyone is experiencing trouble, I thought Id stay away from ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite editing

My composite editing window will not open any of the editing parts of the window. I can view them but I cannot change them. When I click on edit this item, it opens and closes as fast as it appears. Software getting old? Still on v12 and have done a ...

dahlsre by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pln File won't open!

I downloaded a ArchiCAD file and when I go to open it all that happens is it just goes to the display screen. I have had the file resent to me and I still have the issue. Please help!!!!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to install Archicad 17 / Win 7 64

I have downloaded (multiple times now) the Archicad 17 installation file for windows 64 bit from MyArchicad. Each time I have, about 15 seconds after I click on the file to begin installation, I get an error. See the attached image. I am running Wind...

AC17Error.PNG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes