Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Memory full error

Hello all, i am having a problem with a project: in plan view i keep getting a "Memory full!" error in the report window whenever i navigate the plan (panning). It only occurs in plan views, not in 3d or elevations. It draws everything ok but it's bu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

warning message

i used to be able to have up to 12 drawings open at the same time on this machine, but now i am down to two and if i try to open a third i get a pop up warning window that has a ! mark and text saying Cannot create temporary documents. what happened ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 13 Installation Problem

Hello, I am having ArchiCAD 13 and I am experiencing problems during the installation process. I am launching the setup file and it all works fine until the installation starts and reach the 2% on the loading bar - then it skips the installation proc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to undelete archicad projects?

Hi, I was last week i was working on my school projects, and meanwhile i had to restart my computer. Unfortunately my windows crashed and the only thing i could do was to recovery my system. after that i installed Easy File Undeleted and tried to und...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Documents Error at open : disk read/write

Hello, I'm desperately trying to find a solution to my problem: Im using Archicad 16 (hotfix3 ok) on a new pc recently bought to replace an older one When i try to open my documents, i've got an error talking about a read/write error... see the scree...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tutorials already done for me????why???

Hi Guys Im new to ArchiCAD and have been trying to complete the ArchiCAD Essentials training from http://www.graphisoft.com/learning/training_materials/itg.html#ESS when i am completing the tasks, the steps have already been done for me, so i don't e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recent glitches in version 16

Greetings. My version 16 on Windows 7 seems to have a few glitches recently. On skinning beams, I only have a choice of one column selection and cannot scroll to other columns of choices. In addition, the 'generic perspective' view has frozen on my l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC users of Archicad17?

Hi, I am currently upgrading my computers and server to suit Archicad's requirements. My primary choice is a Apple Mac, however I know in other cases software has been stopped on Mac, and I was wondering if anyone know what % use Mac in Archicad17, o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes