Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

advice on a printer

Hi We are looking to replace out hp110 it is 7-8 years old It freezes up a lot. Just wondering what people use for their printer. We don't need/want to pay for copying or scanning functionality or super speed. Just something reliable and basic. We cu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recomendations for best system to run ArchiCad 11

I need to get a new computer and I'm running ArchiCAD 11. My understanding is that it will not run on the newer 64 bit operating systems ? ? If that is correct, It may also save me some money if I am forced to purchase an older computer used. Any rec...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Black screen ! please help

Hello everyone. I cant find solution to my problem. When i try to create sun study or fly-through i just get black screen and after a few seconds a bug report appears. I got this in ArchiCAD 14 and 15 too on my laptop (64 bit) and on my PC (32bit) it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GRAPHISOFT OR APPLE PROBLEM

Purchased a new mouse (apple with cord and tiny track ball) to replace the apple "Magic Mouse", but am having the same problem, only in ArchiCAD. When I move the mouse (either of them), the arrow does not show on the tool bars, or when trying to sele...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting mesh/fills/slabs

Does anybody else have issue's in AC16 when 2 slabs or meshes or fills touch each other you select 1 then try to click on the outer edge to add a node or stretch etc. but you cannot select the one you want, but if you select the one next to it, it wo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

File Size

Hello everyone, My question is how around 500 (3D and 2D) pcs. viewports change the size of the file ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Really slow startup

O my new laptop ArchiCAD (v. 13-16 all of them) starts up really slow. Actually way slower than my old desktop – it takes 1,5 mins to get the splash screen showing. It's really slow considering that the laptop is a 2.6GHz quad core retina MacBookPro ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Open GL antialiasing

Hi folks! My laptop returned from the repair (fix a Hard Disk S.M.A.R.T issue) and, after that, the Open GL hasn't good resolution: it presents certain lack of antialising, the shadows too. The 3D feedback for Split commands and the 3D plane dont app...

Plug in Directory

I can not download Interior Wizard! I down loaded Interior Wizard and used it for ceilings on my last project. I can not find it associated with this project. How do I find the Plugin Directory? Message received when try to download: X Free Download ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes