Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

File Size

Hello everyone, My question is how around 500 (3D and 2D) pcs. viewports change the size of the file ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Really slow startup

O my new laptop ArchiCAD (v. 13-16 all of them) starts up really slow. Actually way slower than my old desktop – it takes 1,5 mins to get the splash screen showing. It's really slow considering that the laptop is a 2.6GHz quad core retina MacBookPro ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Open GL antialiasing

Hi folks! My laptop returned from the repair (fix a Hard Disk S.M.A.R.T issue) and, after that, the Open GL hasn't good resolution: it presents certain lack of antialising, the shadows too. The 3D feedback for Split commands and the 3D plane dont app...

Plug in Directory

I can not download Interior Wizard! I down loaded Interior Wizard and used it for ceilings on my last project. I can not find it associated with this project. How do I find the Plugin Directory? Message received when try to download: X Free Download ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan to 3D Window to Plan Returns to Wrong Story

I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this odd behavior. It's happened to me on previous versions of AC and continues to happen in v15. I'll be working on the floor plan on Story 3. Then I'll go to the 3D Window to check out the model, then ...

genarch by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A problem with installing HOTFIX 6 for AC14

Hello! Sorry if this question was already discussed, coudn't find it. The problem is that after installing the AC14-4204-HOTFIX6-WIN64 I get the following message: "The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library Teamwork....

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Date stamp incorrect

I just found an anomaly with Archicad file. Earlier this month I revised a drawing from June of last year. However when I when to open it, the file date was listed as June 28, 2012 even though it had been revised Jan. 21, 2013. I opened the file agai...

AMD Radeon Laptop Graphics Cards - ArchiCAD 16

Is anyone using AMD Radeon graphics card in their laptop for ArchiCAD 16? Do they work well, or do they have any issues. I am looking at a new laptop with an AMD Raden HD 7670M 1GB. Also, is anyone using the Nividia GeForce 650M with 16?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error 7003()

We are trying to render a VR object, before it even begins rendering, straight after we have given the movie a file name and picked a save location we get the following; Cant generate movie error code -7003 () thankyou for helping

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes