Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

AC 17 doesn't read hardware key.

I just loaded AC 17 on my MAC and I get the message "Can't find key, do you want to run in demo mode". I followed the installation instructions: removed key before install, installed upgrade, restarted computer and then replaced key. Got the error me...

AC 17 directory

Hi just trying to install archiCad 17 on a colleagues PC and had the error message below show. I do not what to be creating custom directories so how can I reslove this. I have tried adding a space to both graphisoft part and archicad part with no lu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mesh problem

Any thoughts on how this happened and how to fix it? The mesh shows up as (mostly) wireframe in the 3D window as well.

Mesh problem.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC16 build 3487, 32 bit multiple file crash problem

Our office is in the process of getting new computers to run AC17. Until then, I am using a Windows XP (SP3) 32 bit machine (specs are at the bottom). When the original AC16 was released last year, there was a bug that crashed Archicad when you tried...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

plotter

I would like a recommendation for a plotter for use with Archicad. My volume is low so speed is not critical. I don't need color but i believe most plotters are now color anyway. I would like good resolution.

DWAarch by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Pro 2013

Very surprised to see no thread on the latest Mac Pro...I would have thought there are a lot of users hanging out for one...or has it been too long coming? Look pretty fantastical but the price is sure to match!

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Codemeter update - error message

I tried to upgrade codemeter network stick for AC17. I got a message, that I should have to program the stick first. Does anyone has an idea, what to do? Is this a thing GS only can do? I've sent the related infofile, but no response so far. Would li...

HP Windows 8 Lappy feedback

Looking to replace my 5 year old 17" lappy.........obvioulsy it's been a while and now am looking at migrating to Windows 8 from XP Pro, not to psyched about that, but.....it's time and hard to find a comparable deal with Windows 7. I have questions ...