Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

AC16 and Open GL issues

I have an older computer. OK, it is ancient. It runs AC15 fine. I installed AC16 on my machine, and everything works good, except for when I go into 3D, the Open GL view acts like Wireframe, not shaded. Looking at the System Requirements for AC15, th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC16 on Snow Leopard?

Anyone running v.16 on Mac OS 10.6.8 ? GS initially said this was OK, but now recommends OS 10.7. Honestly I'm just not ready to give up some of my old PPC applications, which I'd have to do if I upgrade to 10.7 (Lion)... but Archicad takes precedent...

jbArch by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 15 Hotfix ( Build 3898 ) update problem

I've updated AC-15 with the latest hotfix ( build 3898 ) but get a "Warning" pop up when I start the program. ( see attachment ) However, the program still appears to open correctly, and the correct build ( 3898 ) appears in the "About ArchiCAD" wind...

Warning-AC-15 Hotfix-3898.JPG
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Uninstall issues with R14

I keep the 2 latest releases of Archicad on my machine. In preparation of installing R16, I am trying to uninstall R14 from my machine. I have tried going to the Control Panel, under Add/Remove Programs; inserting the R14 DVD; and have gone into Wind...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I boost AC 16 speed?

I realized that the same project on AC 15 is faster than AC 16. Mac PRO duo core, MacOS X Lion, 4GB in RAM. Any ideas to speed up my AC16? I just started to use the Morph tool and every time I try to edit a morph element it turns to invisible until t...

Archicad 10 Intel + MacOsX 10.7.4 - starting files

Hallo everybody. Before, a little story about me. I´m an italian architect living in Germany and working in a not so big office in Bonn. So it´s a little complicated to find a solution about our problem because we don´t have a system administrator, a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic dimensioning: interior dimensioning

Cannot draw dimension: zero or one perpendicular intersection only. I keep getting this message for all automatic interior dimensioning only. I am following the exact textbook procedure. Exterior dimensioning works just fine. I tried another project,...