Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

3d Mode Extremely Slow (MAC)

Hi everyone! It's FRIDAY!!! Thank god. But I'd just like to post a question before I pack up and go home for the weekend! When I go into the 3D mode and zoom in a bit (to the point where I can see what I'm working on) I get the beach ball of death ev...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving a file on the network is extremly slow

Suddenly iam having a problem that saving a file takes very long time. First a thought that it was some problem with that particular file, but even with a new file from scratch with just a single line takes a least 5 minutes to save. Some files can s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Depressed

Some changes to Archicad 13 make it less intuitive or just drop out some functions that I thought worked pretty well & certainly very little improvement in the library packages which were created 20 years ago and still look it. Why can't we get a dec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SSD drives

I understand the performance of these drives is outstanding as is also their price. I recall someone in this Forum use a lap top with a small SSD and a much larger regular Hard Drive. How are these drives used, the SSd for the program and the other f...

A good mouse to use

My current mouse, although nice to use, is on its last legs (it should be, I've had it for 12 years). I'm interested to know if anyone could recommend a good model/make of mouse (wireless). I've tried the Logitech all-singing, all-dancing models, but...

Bruce by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[MAC] Installer asking for privileges even as root

When Lion hit, i decided to upgrade the hard drive in my MP, and so i did. I connected the old hard drive, copied everything onto the new one then formatted it to use it as a backup disk. The programs i was using i just copied over, and i did the sam...

insideru by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Invisible 'start ArchiCAD 15' dialogue box

To start with I hope that this is an appropriate sub-section of the forum for this kind of query. Please see attached jpegs. We have 7 identical machines in our office, one of these machines has a strange quirk in that occasionally when trying to ope...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD15 HANGS UP ON STARTUP SCREEN?

I've read about the "splash screen" hangup. I've tried everything. GS...I need your help. I can not seem to get AC15 to startup and begin to run. I've installed it 6 times. removed all JAVA, Quicktime, loaded QT from DVD, removed all manners of Adobe...

AC15-hang-screen-031212.jpg
rob2218 by Booster
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes