Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

installation of the last hotfix NED for AC15 ---:(

Hello i recently updated AC15 with the last AC15 - hotfix( dutch version) NED After the insteallation the installotion -box indicated to click finish When starting AC15 the following appears( see below): AC15 cannot atart because.... possible solutio...

Untitled-1 copy.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Love for AC15 on Windows 7

So, I've just complete rebuild my computer, with a brand-spankin', factory reset to windoze 7 with AC15 (which was sweet on while I was running XP sp3). After battling through the upgrading and downgrading of Java to get the installer to open, now I'...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to install Archicad 15 trial version

hi, i'm trying to install the trial of archicad 15 professional from here: https://myarchicad.com/. i have downloaded the setup from the website, and then he asks me to extract the files and start the installation. after i extract the files nothing h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with colour/pen

Hello, i have problem with colours, i draw plan of one house and saved it in pdf, but when i open pdf colour of the wall is different. edges are different, even if i put alll coulour/pens the same black. i dont know how to explain so i will put pictu...

Capture.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 15 working in team works

We are experiencing dimension chain disappearing, not whole chains but section here and there. This has happened more than once. Is this a common occurence in team works, does not seam to happen on single projects. Very frustrating.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC15 loading library each time a new file is opened

Hello, We've recently made the transition from AC11 to AC15. In version 11, the library would load only when we opened Archicad for the first time. In version 15, it would seem that the library reloads every time we open a file. Over a WAN/VPN, the l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A refrence about how to start and ....

hi ... I guess I know enough about archicad modeling and documentation and ... But I want to know if we have any references or tutorials , books , ... in order to give me better thinking orientation about how to start and continue up to phase II ( fu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP I can fail the year bcuz .pln file won't open!

My .pln file suddenly won't open... I do not have any backups, so I am pretty much hopeless. Any help or ideas would be appreciated. Please reply asap, it's for a school project, I might fail the year without the project! ArchiCad works perfectly, an...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

WIBUKEY and CodeMeter

I have been using AC Start 2011 on my machine for a number of months with no issues, using a code meter stick for licence. I am now doing some contract work and have had to install AC15 and the WIBUKEY app in order to obtain a license over a VPN. Now...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes