Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Plotter recommendation for Mac OSX

ArchiCAD Talkers: My HP 650C plotter has finally made its last plot and I need to get a replacement. My requirements are black and white (I don't need the color), 24" wide roll feed and automatic sheet cutter, and compatibility with Mac OS10.6.8. Thi...

Picture tool problem

Hey. Im really sorry if this issue is disscussed earlier, i searched for about an hour, got tired and ended up doing new topic. So the issue is following: I have multiple pictures in my projects, they all worked fine i could see them in 3d and everyt...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade from ArchiCAD 8.1

I have ArchiCAD 8.1 wich I bought for a project years ago when it was the latest version. I have not used it since, as I am not working as a professional architect. In the next few months I will start working on a new project and I am wondering if I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom in 2D messed up screen on mac

On my coleagues macbook air (osx 10.7.4) an ArchiCAD 14 (all hotfixes) some projects started to cause strange behaviour in 2D while zooming. See the bootom of the picture. Screen get messed up and only restarting ArchiCAD helps, but only for a while....

PROBLEM.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 7.0 to windows 7

I know, I know. It's old, but it's what I have to work with. My XP machine's HDD is dying (the machine itself is 11 years old) so I figured it would be time to upgrade my gadget wardrobe. I bought a new laptop in July and after getting a new USB key,...

archicad 1.PNG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Best video card for AC if price no object?

I have a stonking custom built system that should handle anything I can throw at it but I regret my card choice. I have twin firepro V5900's (running 4 screens) and they have not been quite to my satisfaction and actually are giving me problems at th...

Arcadia by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help - Converting GSM to 3ds

Hi all, I am new here and I urgently need help, please. I am using 3D Max (haven't switch to ArchiCad yet) and I'm trying to import a gsm object, but unfortunately 3ds Max doesn't support gsm formats. http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=24516f04 Can ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP!!! MORPH TOOL....

ok so...........i accidentally saved my archicad 16 model (of which mainly consists of morphs) as an archicad 15 file. I went to open the file today to do some final touch ups (as is due tomorrow morning) not realising i had saved as archicad 15........

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC9 not finding WIBU on Mac

I went to open an old file (AC 7) in AC9, and got the error message "No WIBU-KEY driver found. (501)" Prior to installation of 16, 9 worked fine. Files prior to AC 8 only open in 9, not in subsequent versions. If they are saved in 9, then they can be...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes