Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

[HELP] Can't install ArchiCAD 15 EDU Version

I had ArchiCAD 14 installed a while ago and it worked. Now I tried to install v15 and it just doesn't want to run the setup. I did the following: 1) Reinstalled Java and Quicktime 2) Disabled all antivirus software 3) Redownloaded and cleaned up some...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CPU Core use in lightwork rendering

I have been analysing cpu and physical memory usage during lightworks rendering recently, and have also just begun watching the webinar linked in the below post; http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=37537 I have a query about cores vs....

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF scaling

I am continuously having the problem of publishing A1 drawings to pdf, then not being able to scale them to 50% when I or other sub-contractors want to print them at A3. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the master layout margins, as I have...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad WIBU-KEY through DirectAccess not working

We've now implemented DirectAccess, giving all our computers VPN access automatically without any user-intervention. DirectAccess tunnels though IPv6-tunneling. Ipv6 is converted to ipv4 again at the UAG-edge (UAG is the new name of the old "isa-serv...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Text Font Alignment and Formatting

When I use a font other than Arial the formatting is thrown out of whack. With Myriad Pro for example the spacing under the letter changes dramatically. It shifts all the letters up. This also happen with other fonts depending on what is used. I unde...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes