Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Archicad 15 running slow

I'm running archicad 15 64bit on windows 7 on a fairly high spec computer. a 200mb model a created in 14 (and have worked on alot in the past in 14 on the same computer, where it ran very fast) is now running very slow, especially in the layouts. is ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 15 Hotfix Please

I'm using OSX-Lion and getting a lot of crashes. Hitting the escape key will crash the program about 60% of the time while the properties window is open. When is the next Hotfix coming?

drh64 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Win + AC + SSD = ?

does anyone have a comp with Windows and Archicad running both off of a Solid State Drive? that can tell me how good the performance is?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Macbook pro15 & Archicad 13

Hello! I have MacBook Pro 15 corei5 I have a problem: I started working in archiCAD-everything was satisfactory, but as soon as the download has complicated things, mac did not pull it! (I loaded a pair of forged balconies only!) (!!!) 3d was terribl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashing AC 11 - 15 & OSX Lion

Hi there everybody! I'm still on the AC11 version and currently just bought a new laptop with the OSX Lion operating system on it. I just installed the AC V11 together with the hot fix on it but I'm experiencing some problems. Opening the V11 softwar...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD cannot launch - MEP Modeler add-on missing

I am experiencing a problem that has been discussed on this forum in the past but still cannot find a solution that will work for me. I am running the professional version ArchiCad 14 on a MacBook Pro and just recently started getting the following e...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 15 trial not downloading correctly

Hi. Wonder if someone can help. I've downloaded the trial version 3 times from the graphisoft site and every time I try to install it i get an error saying that the download is incomplete or the file is corrupt. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes