Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Missing Add-ons "gbXML Shipping"

hello I was making TPL file than run TPL file. This message was appeared when TPL file was just started. I did't install any add-ons. Why this message was appeared? I am attaching image file.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

V15 - parallel install

Will installing V15 alongside v14 on the same system cause any problems. Previously I have always uninstalled the old version before installing the new but this time I would like to keep both for a while till I have V15 setup and my template updated ...

Arcadia by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 9 with Lion

Has anyone been able to figure out a way to use Archicad 9 with the new Lion operating system for macs and if not, does anyone know how much it costs to upgrade to Arch 10.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3D window stops working

I just got a new work powerful PC, core i7, fast Graphics card, and 8G Ram 2TB hard disk. I reinstalled my ArchiCAD 14, it worked well, but when I played for a while and then did 3D display, it says: 'Disk is full or not enough memory to create 3D da...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HotFixes? - installing one at a time or last one??

We are installing AC14 on a users remote laptop system. Once we install AC14 out of the box...the hotfixes, do I install them one at a time until I get to Hotfix no.4 or can I install Hotfix no.4 and that will contain hotfix no.1 thru hotfix no.4??? ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D image distortion

Hello all, I just acquired an ASUS G73SW-A1, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M graphics card, 64-bit -- great gaming computer basically. I'm running ArchiCAD 12 on it presently. When I marquee my model and try to show it in 3D, I get a distorted, garb...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 11 on Windows 7

I've had a brand new computer for a couple of months with Windows 7 Home Premium that came installed on it. Archicad 11 keeps crashing about 5 minutes after I load it. AC 11 worked fine in Windows XP. Any suggestions as to how to fix it? Thanks.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ellipse problem in ArchiCAD 15

Can anyone else confirm this in AC15? I use AC15 INT. When I create an Ellipse either with the Diagonal or Semi-Diagonal method (first two methods), the created Ellipse will have only one hotspot in its middle. It won't have quarter points. If I try ...

Upgrade site does not recognise (correct) WIBU driver

I'm trying to upgrade my WIBU dongle to AC15. Unfortunately the GS upgrade site stubbornly insists on telling me that I need to upgrade the WIBU driver - which i have done numerous times now...but the site does not recognise this. I have followed the...

PB by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes