Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Deleting the Predefined Zooms

It happened since V13 (now using V15) when I had this problem of unable to delete Predefined Zoom after saved and named it. The list gets longer and problematic as I saved more zooms. The saved zoom can be deleted during the same session though, afte...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

3D window not working. ArchiCAD 15 (error code: 12)

I am getting a Warning window when I try to view my model in 3D. It says "Disk is full or not enough memory to create 3D data Structure. (error code: 12)" I am not working on a big project at all. Nor are there any SEO or custom objects. I'm on a bra...

jegomez by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

demo mode

archicad 15 starts up in demo mode because it says license not found. how do i fix it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to open AC14 project in AC15

I'm battling to open one of my AC14 projects in AC15. I've tried eliminating various parts of the project and notice that if I delete all the sections the projects opens. Any suggestions of how to easily isolate the troubling section or sections?

Silent installation woes

Hello, I have some problems doing a silent installation of ArchiCAD components. ArchiCAD itself is no problem, the problems are these: 1) AC14-4044-HOTFIX5-WIN64.exe does NOT seem to work silently. It pops up a question 'Select a language to be used ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone else waiting for bulldozer?

Anyone else awaiting the release of the AMD 8 core processors? FX-8130P "zambesi" 8 core bulldozer 3.9 GHz base freq 4.5GHz turbo freq 4x2MB L2 cache 8mb L3 cache 125w AM3+ socket Im currently building a computer with AM3+ motherboard eager to try it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 15 running slow

I'm running archicad 15 64bit on windows 7 on a fairly high spec computer. a 200mb model a created in 14 (and have worked on alot in the past in 14 on the same computer, where it ran very fast) is now running very slow, especially in the layouts. is ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes