Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Win + AC + SSD = ?

does anyone have a comp with Windows and Archicad running both off of a Solid State Drive? that can tell me how good the performance is?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Macbook pro15 & Archicad 13

Hello! I have MacBook Pro 15 corei5 I have a problem: I started working in archiCAD-everything was satisfactory, but as soon as the download has complicated things, mac did not pull it! (I loaded a pair of forged balconies only!) (!!!) 3d was terribl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashing AC 11 - 15 & OSX Lion

Hi there everybody! I'm still on the AC11 version and currently just bought a new laptop with the OSX Lion operating system on it. I just installed the AC V11 together with the hot fix on it but I'm experiencing some problems. Opening the V11 softwar...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD cannot launch - MEP Modeler add-on missing

I am experiencing a problem that has been discussed on this forum in the past but still cannot find a solution that will work for me. I am running the professional version ArchiCad 14 on a MacBook Pro and just recently started getting the following e...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 15 trial not downloading correctly

Hi. Wonder if someone can help. I've downloaded the trial version 3 times from the graphisoft site and every time I try to install it i get an error saying that the download is incomplete or the file is corrupt. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 15 is always crashing

archicad 15 i do not what is happen to it but it always crashing and closing when i dealing with 2d symbol editing in script and sometimes crashing when i draw curve slab or draw half circle on worksheet really this is problem also changing 2d symbol...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting default AC Version to open .pln - Mac OS

Since installing the demo version of AC15... I can't reset the default application to open .pln files. The default is AC15 and I want it to be AC13. Using "get info"> "Open with:> selecting AC13> change all always reverts back to AC15 I'm not sure if...