Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Installing AC-14 on Mac OS 10.6.3

Hi, Just looking for some install help for AC-14 on Mac OS 10.6.3. I've downloaded the file and when I open it I get an error message saying "No mountable file systems". Anyone got any ideas? Cheers

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Min w/snow Leopard - Archicad 9 not installing

Hi, I bought a Mac Mini with a Snow Leopard operating system. I am trying to install Archicad 9 on it with the disc. After clicking on the installer the window comes up and asks me to agree to terms but won't let me go any further. A message that pop...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with AC14 build 3862?

Is anyone else having problems with the latest update of ArchiCAD 14? (build 3862) I updated earlier today and files that were working just fine are now taking forever to do basic things like merge, save, open library manger, etc. Sometimes it is lon...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

OpenGL incorrect display with nVidia Quadro FX 580

Finishes are not showing up correctly on different surfaces of construction elements in Open GL. See attachement. The walls on the left have ArchiCAD's 6" Siding with the "Lines H Gradient Alpha.png" texture on all surfaces. When I change any other s...

OpenGL Problem1.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual-monitor issue

My boss just gave me another monitor and hope this can improve our productivity. I took the option, but can't make it work. When I drag window across, it's getting smaller, and need max it all the time, a bit waste of time. Another issue is that how ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Thinking of moving to mac....

I've used PC's ever since I got a computer but the high end requirements of using the software that I am these days (archicad, photoshop, video editing) is causing me to re-consider as some of the PC foibles and the seemingly hotch potch way the hard...

Arcadia by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Card Help

My former system was Windows XP SP3, dual processor, 1.86 GHz, 2 Gb ram, Video card Nvidia Geforce 7950GT My new system: W7, I7 990 6 core processor, 3.47 Ghz, 24 Gb ram with an ATI Radeon HD 5870 I work with a 52 Mb project file. I can fly around sm...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 15 performance: iMac vs Mac Pro

Hello, I'm working with a small architecture firm to help them upgrade their computer systems. Currently they are using ancient Power Macs that are almost a decade old, and I believe they are on Archicad 9. They are still productive with such old sys...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

AC15 AUS license over VPN problem

hello, we have just upgraded our wibukey licenses via the prescribed method and on our LAN everything is working as before, however our users are no longer able to acquire a license remotely over a VPN tunnel. we notice that the following archicad-wi...