Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Selection Box Bug

Every so often I get an error that causes the selection box to become invisible (not good for a selection box). In the attached picture, the mouse cursor wasn't captured in the screen grab but it's hovering over the margin corner and it has a check m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with 3d window in archicad.

Hello every body. i am working with a project such as landscape and volume. yesterday i got a problem with my 3d view. the problem is that i can not open my file in perspective window, but i can open it in axonometry. and it's a little annoying. coul...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard Issue

While working in Archicad 14, my keyboard changes to some strange locale. Some letters appear with accents and strange symbols. The foot & Inch sybols will not appear in tracker. If I close and restart Archicad, it works fine for a time. ????

3d window - orbit vs pan

Hi there, I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it is due to my settings. When I am working in 3d the orbit option becomes temperamental. Sometimes it orbits however at other times it starts to pan when I don't it to. As far as I am aware...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC13 crash caused by complex profile

hello, we can crash ArchiCAD13 reliably and repeatedly when doing the following: 1. model a concrete facade panel which is corrugated on one side, based on 50mm arcs; 2. create the rest of the panel using the line tool; 3. using the magic wand (defau...

ArchiCAD will not start - Help!!

Panic attack threatening to start here. I have AC 12, 13, and 14 all installed and was working in 14. I got called out of the office and left the program running for about 2 hours. During that time my screen saver would have come on and is set up to ...

help please!!

I need help, ive just installed archicad 14 and it goes to load then comes up with TextEngine.dll not found. File must be avaliable to run the application!" I have done a search on my computer for this file and i was able to find it. I am just unsure...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DO NOT INSTALL JAVA UPDATE 3 ON MAC

We have found that installing the latest "Java for Mac OSX 10.6 Update 3" (this one) causes numerous problems for ArchiCAD: - In ArchiCAD 13, you will not be able to save/publish to PDF format anymore - You will not be able to submit crash reports an...