Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Apple Magic Mouse

I have recently replaced my scroll mouse with the apple magic mouse and can't figure out how to pan in archicad it works in other applications but not archicad. It is driving me nuts as I'm overseas and working on my laptop. I am running v13 on 17" m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 13 Hotfix 6

Installed the newest upgrade for Archicad 13 which is Hotfix: Build 3600. After I installed it, when I try to load Archicad 13, it gives me the following error message, and Archicad will not load: ?_PrimaryServiceStateChanged@PresenceServiceObserver@...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 13 keeps crashing

I had a student download of archiad and it crashed once or twice before, then i re formated my laptop and now everytime i start archicad it crashes. It opens up then when i try to open my work it just crashes everytime. Please help

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing frames in curtainwall

Greetings, has anyone had problems with the curtainwall tool spontaneously losing all the frames on the inserted curtainwalls? I have a project with several types of curtainwall configs and the model keeps getting corrupted somehow and all the frames...

dwyckoff by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeping upto date with Archicad

I have been teaching myself on Archicad 12 for a few years now and last time I updated i did it over the web and used my WIBU key I thought it was time to update again. Can any one please guide my to the latest version.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Snow Leopard & ArchiCAD14

I am still on OSX 10.5.8 & Leopard - with ArchiCAD 14 - no real upsets and consistent stable operation - I now need to upgrade(?) for Coreldraw to Snow Leopard - but I don't want to jeopardize the day-to-day stability of ArchiCAD 14 as it currently i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pet Palette Bug Archi 14

Hi guys I have a problem with the pet palette. When I click between the tools in the pallette eg when modifying a slab edge by adding a vertex there is a graphical 'lag' (ie slowness) when choosing between the tools available on the pet palette. Not ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad won't start because of quicktime

I had archicad student version on my laptop which worked fine and yesterday i had to reformat my computer so today i re downloaded and installed archicad. Everyime i start up the program i get an error message saying that my quicktime is out of date ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes