Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Intel i7

Hi i've got a new Mac on the way with the new intel i7 chip, i've just been reading up about their "turbo boost" feature etc, has anyone had any experience with these chips & AC 13 ? as i'm expecting good things.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

window tool not working..

Hi all, When i click the window tool and input my own settings, a problem arises when i try to place it on my floor layout. It will give me the request of placing the centrepoint in the wall, and the orientation of the reveal, but then it asks for th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with quicktime in AC13

I use Imac snow leopard 6.2 machine and using boot camp to log in to windows 7 pro 64 bit. I try to install AC13 on this 64 bit OS. I have problem with the quicktime, giving error message missing/outdated as discussed in the wiki , and I have fallowe...

kenliem by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ME!! CANT LOAD IMAGE FROM LIBRARY

I'm using ARchicad 13 EDU version in Windows 7. i cant load any pics from library accept the file with xxx.tif only. but my friend can and 1 more problem is when i save file .avi the program auto close only save as quick time. Hope get help from all ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC13 empty install wizard

Hi, Im trying to install AC13 on windows 7 but Install Wizard displays an empty frame when license agreement or the install options should be displayed. Tried updating the video driver but that made no difference. Problem is briefly mentioned here: h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HP 4500 Design Jet MFP

Does anyone out there run this printer? We have a horrible time with it. What large format printers do you guys recommend for Large Photos as well as Drawings? We are using I Macs.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual Screen Problems with Archicad

Hi, Im using a laptop and sometimes a dual screen when using Archicad, Which was running fine.. However now that I have unplugged my second screen and go to use Archicad on my laptop it has dissapeared still thinking the second screen attached.. THEN...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash on save

My Archicad 13 int student version shuts down every time I try to save. No matter what. I had the same problem with Archicad 12 so its got something to do with my computer but I cant figure out what it could be.. Help anyone!

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes