Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD 13 with Snow Leopard 10.6.3?

Hello! We are currently running two machines in our office with OS X 10.5.8 and we want to upgrade to Snow Leopard 10.6.3 Is this now a stable environment for ArchiCAD 13? I understand many of the random crashed have been fixed since 10.6.2 Is there ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 13 edu in win7 32bit

Hi, today I download ArchiCAD 13 from myarchicad.com.After install it completely, I run the ArchiCAD 13.exe and here comes the problem. When I opened it, it just stoped on the UpImage and didn't move any further, even I pressed every keys on the keyb...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem opening file with trial version

Help He has done it again and waited till the last minute to complete his assignment. My son has a project due tomorrow in HS and is learning Archicad 13. We downloaded the trial version hoping that he could open the project here at home but no matte...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

missing commands

hi ! i'm having a problem that is, some archicad 13 commands simple stop working and it's necessary restart archicad for resolve. any one have this problem ? ArchiCAD 13 Mac OS 10.6 tnks regards claudio

Is AC14 going to work in 64bit on MACs?

This is the System Requirements for running AC14 on a MAC from Graphisoft Web page: CPU:.... "*Note: ArchiCAD 14 for Mac ia a 32-bit application which runs with either 32-bit or 64-bit processors. The next version of ArchiCAD however will be 64-bit o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotter problems

My printer doesn't respect margins defined by ArchiCad. I recently bought this plotter hp designjet 510 42in' and ever since i cannot print properly. I tried to update the printer firmware and it didn't work, i tried everything in archicad and also n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem installing and using archicad 13

Hi , I cannot use ArchiCAD 13 that i downloaded from myarchicad.com as a student version. After installing, it says : Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropraite permission to access the item. I tried to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes