Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

License Number?

So once the paper bar code with the license number is worn off the WIBU key, is there any other way to find the license number of the software?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Start Edition

One question? I already have Archicad13 Educational version installed in my pc and now i just installed the "Start Edition"but I can`t run it ( the Start Edition 209).Does anybody know why?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 14 - Jumplists in Win 7

For some reason I have lost the ability to see my recently used documents via the ArchiCAD icon on Win 7 taskbar. Versions 12 and 13 showed normal Win 7 behavior i.e. right clicking on the icon in the taskbar would show the list of the most recently ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD startup problems

ArchiCAD suddenly starts to crash at startup although it was working fine on the same machine for more than two years. We uninstalled ArchiCAD then try to install it again we got and error message we attached its screen shot. To overcome this install...

Advice for a new workstation

Hi, I am building a new ArchiCAD and 3dMax workstation and I have some doubts of what would be the best machine for around $4500. Use multiprocessing or single but more powerful case - Supermicro SC743TQ-865-SQ MB - Supermicro X8DAI or GIGABYTE GA-X5...

shtarkel by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OSX 10.6.4 update and graphics 'issue'

I have noticed a small glitch in my 20" iMac since I installed the latest OSX 10.6.4 update. While working hard in the 3D window, I am getting a crazy screen effect. This especially happens when I have two or more copies of ArchiCAD open and am worki...

Beach Ball with my first roof in 3D.

I am back to drafting with ArchiCAD after 6 years. (My best employee found a better job at the San Diego Zoo, ...slow economy here.) I love ArchiCAD, but I have forgotten most of the "words" to the language of ArchiCAD because I haven't used it mysel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotfix 3600 Is a Failure

Just spent a day trying to fix the mess that Hotfix 3600 caused. Causes BIM Server to become redundant, and after reinstalling it does not automatically find your projects and users as stated by some Graphisoft staff on this site. Mike

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes