Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

opening v7.0 files in v12.0

I used to work on ArchiCAD many years ago and the firm I was with used v7. I'm trying to take a look at some of my old files so I downloaded the academic trial v12 but it won't let me open my old files. Is there any way to convert the old files for f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphics Card Question

ATI Mobility Radion HD 3450 256 MB Nvidia Gr Force Go 8600MGT Does anyone have any experience of using the above Graphics Cards with Archicad 11? Thank you. Bethan Hunter

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

UNKNOWN ERROR MESSAGE

While working in teamwork, I go to change my workspace or to send and receive. During the process I get the error: "Input file is incorrect or memory full. I/O error." It then proceeds to kick me out of the project, tells me the information in some o...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

AC9 File info

Hello everyone, A newbie here with a question. I have a computer with AC9 and winXP that I used at my old employer. I now have it at home and when I click on the .pln file in explorer, in the details part it shows a logo of my old employer. Any idea ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Backing-up AC version 9

Hello everyone. New user here so please don't mind the newbie questions. I want to reformat my computer but not sure what AC files to back up. I know the libraries but not sure about any user or profile files???? Again, a newbie here so please be pat...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How-to PDFs for Profiler, TrussMaker, & RoofMaker

Hello, Once upon a time, there were three PDFs included with these three add-ons that described how to use them. Somewhere along the line GS decided not to include these PDFs in the installation and as far as I can tell they are not available anywher...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with kaspersky firewall

Hello to everyone everything was working fine for about a year with my archicad start edition 2006 till one day, i could not launch it. Tried updating wibu, java etc and after a format i realized that the problem was kaspersky firewall (when i exit p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Amyuni on Vista

Hello, I just got a new pc with WindowsVista. But the Amyuni pdf converter which I need for earlier versions of ArchiCAD is not compatible. Is the an update or something similar? Should graphisoft have this available for its users? Thanks for helping...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes