Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Vista

Hi All, I'm looking at buying a new laptop. I seem to recall in the past that certain individuals had problems with vista. I was wondering, now that Vista's been out for a while, if anyone has any input as to any compatibility issues. I'm using XP Pr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

version 0.0 platform: macintosh

Hi, I am using Archicad 11 on windows vista. Working on my files one day. then the next day i try to open my files and i am not able to open a couple of project files. Archicad says that there are some errors on some project files. Now what beat me w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Installed V11 on a new computer - toolbar question

I installed v11 on a new computer and every time I open it it goes back to the default toolbar/palette settings. I tried opening a drawing, getting them set how I like, saving and then closing, but when I opened that drawing again it still started ba...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Off Center Font

I am overseeing the transition from PowerCADD to ArchiCAD at my office, and the font that has been the office standard (Helvetica CY) does not seem to want to center in labels or text boxes. Even when I use it on drawing titles, I have to offset it a...

Font.jpg

Find and Select Tool to select by Zone Names

When I use the find and select tool, to select zones with the same name, all the zones are selected, even those with different names. Carlos Ramos Miami, Florida, USA Windows XP Professional Pentium 4, 2.5 GB RAM ArchiCAD 12 2325 USA Full for Teamwor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with starting ArchiCAD

I have these config: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 motherboard MSI P45 graphic card GeForce 9600GT memory 4GB ddr2 hdd 500gb The problem is when i try to open archicad (11 or 12) it takes about 2 mins to open, and it works very slow, for some things it takes...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

module file not saving the work done

Hi everyone, i have had a very big problem today, after working for several hours on a module file and saving regularly, i closed a the file. When i re-opened it, all the work had disappeared, archicad didn't save anything. The module was exactly as ...

Video Card Question

I saw where there is a video card section but of course the one I am looking at isn't listed. Has anyone had any experience with: Nvidia GeForce GO 9600 GT? 512mb version It is a laptop card and I was told to put out the word to see if anyone is usin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes