Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Duplicate Library Parts

I have opened an AC10 file into AC12 and Library Loading Report tells me I have all kinds of Duplicate Library Parts like: 1x1, about, blank, CatalogPopup, FavoritesImageList, ImageList, INFO, Logo, Mailer Toolbar, etc. etc. Only loaded library is Ar...

lagodue by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New iMac user

Hi all I just got me a iMac the big one and it rocks but I want to open multiple copies of archicad 10 like I use to on my PC but it won't let me. I know its just going to be some dumb thing that as a PC user I don't know about could anyone point me ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrating AC11->AC12 Results In Crashes

We have a project that we migrated from AC11 to AC12. It worked fine for a while, but now, if you make a few changes then jump to another window (like a section or detail) it locks up. You have to kill the AC12 process and open it up again. This has ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mbp memory running both platforms?

I just purchased a MBP and will be running it in both mac and windows. 1. How much memory do you need to be running both platforms simultaneously? I am looking at VM Fusion or parallels. 2. How do you deal with viruses? I understand it is much less o...

Ram or video card issue?

We're running Dell dual core computers (about 1.5 yrs old), 2gb ram, Nvideo Quadro FX 3500 256mb with WinXP Pro on our workstations at work (my home computer is shown in signature). I've noticed in some larger files (can't offhand remember the file s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Autosave in v12-mactel

Is there any way to retrieve an autosave file once the Autosave Prompt Window has been closed? I worked all day in a file, didn't save at all, the file crashed and every time I tried to re-open it via the autosave window prompt it would just spin the...

Screen keeps jumping around

I'm using ArchiCad 11 (switching to 12 as soon as I have the time). When I'm zooming in or out, the screen has a tendency to randomly jump. Sometimes the cursor just decides to jump over to another part of the screen. Has this happend to anyone befor...

mukster by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes