Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Dual monitor problem

My AC doesn't seem to like the idea of being used on a dual monitor system and I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem? I'm using a MacBookPro and my second monitor is a Wacom 21" Cintiq (so actually it's more than just a monitor). I have to ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC OsX: ArchiCAD shortcuts vs system shortcuts

I'm new with Mac OsX. I just start this week. My problem is that I configure shortcuts with the F keys, and when I pres the F buttons, they respond to the system shortcuts instead the ArchiCAD ones. Would anyone tellme what's wrong? Thanks in advance...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 12 "No Protection Key Found . . ."

I just received v12 in the mail today and tried to install in on my Mac and my PC and got the same error message "No Protection Key Found or Not Valid" when I tried to run it. I thought my key may have been bad so I tried running v11 which worked jus...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall End

Good evening Can you please provide the informations about the wall end command how can i use (could you guide me)

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enclosing space under stairs

I would like to create a wall to enclose the space under a staircase. The wall would be the height of the other interior walls on one end but would follow the slope of the stair carriage to a height of about 7" on the other. I can't find how to accom...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac multi-core vs PC multi-core

Does anyone know if there is there a fundamental difference in the way a Mac computer uses multiple cores, as opposed to Intel PC, which will dramatically affect processing times? My computer guy seems to think so and is keen to have me make the swit...

will Nvidia 8600m GS be enough????

I have an order in for a dell vostro 1710 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T8300 2.4GHz, 3MB Cache, 800 MHz Genuine Windows Vista(R) Business with Windows(R) XP Professional Preinstalled 17 " Widescreen WUXGA (1920X1200) TFT Display with TrueLife(TM)...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mesh to roof tool - extrusion direction

hello, we are wondering if there is way of influencing the direction which the mesh to roof tool extrudes to... it automatically seems to use the mesh as bottom layer and creates the corresponding roofs on top. and just another thought to throw in......

Server and Teamwork sign-in speed

We are looking to optimize systems. Does anyone know if upgrading our server holding the Teamwork files would decrease our sign-in and send+receive times? We currently have (8) 2x2.66 MacIntel workstations running gigabit to a 2.0 G5 xServe. If we up...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes