Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

ArchiCAD 9.0 Installation for Vista

I recently purchased a new laptop for personal use and for work when I go on the road. As with most laptops nowadays, they all come with Vista. I have seen the following information/instructions on installing AC90 so it works with Vista: Problem: Arc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Build 1200

Hi all, I need to upgrade to build 1210 however cannot find build 1200 anywhere - can somebody please help me with its location. Thankyou

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Quicktime VR

Can anyone tell me if AC12 allows users with Vista64 to use QT VR? Last time I asked, we were informed that this was an Apple, and not a Graphisoft, issue. As a result, some key presentation tools are not available in AC11 if one uses Vista 64, rathe...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wacom

Has anyone used wacom sintiq for designing? Any ideas if its worth or not? I'm thinking of getting one but i'd feel more confident if i get some opinions from you guys. thanks..

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

where to get 2d symbols for archicad?

Do you know a website where i can find 2d symbols, other than the ones already bundled into the archicad library? (vehicle symbols, north-arrows, etc.) ? i am interested in an exact link... i know i can search google...but this will save me a lot of ...

ICEdevil by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes