Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Archicad doesn`t start up/AC11 to AC12 crashes

I have installed AC12 commercial version on one of our computer in office and it does not start up. I get message: “This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this pro...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Comparing Apples' with, other fruits??

Looking and reading from this forum, the eternal question this time round, is as diverse as the array of possible options. I too have ArchiCAD 12, and hold my self in suspense of the decision I have to make. Move away from my PC past history - into a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

IMAC UPGRADE - Opinions Please

I have a 2007 (first generation alum) Imac with the 2.8Ghz Extreme processor and the ATI Radeon 2600 (256MB). I am considering selling it and upgrading to the 24" Imac with a 3.06Ghz / NVIDIA 8800 (512MB). Is it worth the trouble to upgrade? THX!

drh64 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad 12 Connection Failed

We have just upgraded to V12, and are having a really annoying problem. Any time we open a drawing, and at various other times (I think auto-save does it) I get a spinning color wheel and a message: CONNECTION FAILED The server may not exist or is no...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Accidentally deleted file

I accidentally deleted a crucial file from my Windows computer while doing cleanup! Can anyone point me to the file UC.DLL from the main folder of either Archicad 9 or 11? All my installation disks (for my registered and paid for software) are back i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Master Layout not visible

I've noticed that elements on master layouts are not visible on standard layouts (was occuring in v11 and now also in v12); hasn't been a major problem because have been trace referencing the required master layout, but still is annoying. Have switch...

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

VICO

How to do in VICO 1 Import Site Suvey 2 Coordinate is Hot Spot? 3 Adjust Coordinate to As Build for Snap it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow operating project in AC 12

I have a project that is somewhat large and is regenerating slowly with trace on (between 5 and 12 seconds for every move of the cursor). If I turn trace off it doesn't seem to be a problem. I haven't noticed this on my other projects. Any ideas why ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 12 does not start up

I've installed ArchiCAD 12 2156 USA EDU version on my iMac running 10.5.4. After the welcome screen comes up and I click on the note, the rainbow wheel just keep running and nothing happen. I've to force quit it after that every time. This happened w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes