Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

where to get 2d symbols for archicad?

Do you know a website where i can find 2d symbols, other than the ones already bundled into the archicad library? (vehicle symbols, north-arrows, etc.) ? i am interested in an exact link... i know i can search google...but this will save me a lot of ...

ICEdevil by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

pc configuration

Hello, My machine is showing signs of difficulty in processing large models. Would you please let me know of your opinion on the best way to upgrade if this is considered necessary? I appreciate your help Current specs Cpu: amd x2 4200+ Ram: 2GB HD: ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout issue...

i have run out of ideas... i have a floor plan and i use layer combinations to put different information on four diffrent layouts...the first two are ok, the other two will at first display the info correctly, then they will only display the drawing'...

ICEdevil by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

message in AC11

HI: When I start my AC11 I get this message "Duplicated database name "RoofMaker 2.1" at line 1 in the 2D script of file MASTER_GDLRoofMaker 2.1.gdl. What is the problem?? Can anybody give me an idea? many thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

File Associations Problem - Older Installs Open PLNs

My office has used ArchiCAD since Version 7.0 and often I need to load and print older projects. I have versions 8.1 through 11 installed on my machine. Regardless of which order I install the different versions, windows seems to randomly pick a cert...

• 40 replies
  • 0 likes

difficulty level

Hello: My husband is a wonderful architect; his drafting and engineering skills are beautifully honed. However, he does it all by hand! I am hoping that perhaps he can make the switch to Archicad (Apple) relatively easy. Any comments? Also, how big a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hiding things

I'm a rookie and I need help!!!! I've put some cameras around my model, but now I want to keep drawing and I'd like to hide them so they wont bother me (without erasing them). I'm sure there's a simple way to do it but I'm kinda lost! thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes