Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Mesh to Roof

Where can I find directions on using the Mesh to Roof add-on? I am having problems using it to create a roof with a concave curve for a gothic arch barn roof eave. The standard roof tools won't create the roof because it is concave, I have tried it, ...

MowRfCutDEtail.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"Hiding" ArchiCAD stops working on Mac

Has anyone on a Mac experienced ArchiCAD refusing to "Hide" after using for some undetermined period of time? I can't seem to replicate the condition that initiates the problem, although it is possible that it occurs after opening a new instance of A...

cmacd by Booster
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Fonts a-changing on their own

We have been having a continuing problem with fonts changing in our files. Sometimes it happens between saving and opening the file again, sometimes it happens when you change views, sometimes just when zooming! iMac 24" 2.8Mhz, Mac OS 10.4.11, Archi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Dealing with Stories

I'm new to AutoCAD (no, no, no, oops.... ARCHICAD) and need some help figuring out the program. I've tried using the tutorials but they always use trace elements and I need to be able to start from scratch. I've drawn the first story of a house (base...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Mouse use vs. Tablet

I have for the first time encountered the problems of using a mouse to draw with. I am considering buying a tablet - which uses a stylus pen. I want to know if anyone else has used a tablet before to draw on ArchiCad with. I am afraid of not being ab...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

doors and windows

hi all im having a problem with displaying my doors and windows on my plan the doors/windows are displayed in the settings menu ,the section and the 3d window but not the plan window..can anyone help me with this problem please. regards

What is the best machine for AC 12.

Hi Everyone, Could someone pls tell me if my machine is going to be good enough for 12. Mac Pro Processor 2x2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon How important is this processor for AC 12? 10 GB 800MHz DDR@ FB-DIMM How does the ram play a roll and is it enoug...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes