Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Wireless Printer

Hi, Does anybody know of a wireless printer? I am currenty using a HP Designjet 500 A1 printer but would prefer to not have to have the server on to run it. I would also like to keep the printer further away from me. I have a smaller A4 wireless Brot...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Installation Error in Mac OSX Leopard

I installed Archicad 11(EDU) international version on my MBP C2D 2.16, leopard. When I start AC11, it shows me bug report after loading the window. I sent bugreport to Apple and Graphisoft but I do not know why it happened. I attached the ScreenShot ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

3d View modes- Wireframe vs. Textured.....

Hello. First not sure if this is the right place, but it seems very basic. I recently installed a company standard and in so doing lost my default 3d textured view defaults. I've dug around but don't know where to find the setting to change the "Expl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MacBook Pro display problems

Is anyone else suffering from graphics/display problems on MBPro like this? When working in AC, often I get random redraws of parts of the window, almost as if the screen was redrawing from bottom right to upper left without my initiation. Just in AC...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad will not start - splash screen only

dear friends as much as i try i cant open my archicad although i worked on it for monthes but sudenly 3 days ago it didnt open ,it just shows the f.l. rights house and doesnt get in to the soft ware , i removed it and instaled it again ,no thing happ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SpaceNavigator & Multiply instances of Archicad

I'm using a 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator, which is a great device, but I'm having an issue when I launch a new instance of Archicad. If I have multiple instances of Archicad open the SpaceNavigator will only recognise the latest. To get it to work on t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Text in Title Block

I have selected one of the Master Layouts for use on a project. The layouts pre-set font and font size are not appropriate - see attached image. When I double click on the project name a text formatting palette opens. It allows me to change the leadi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Window cutting circular wall

I have drawn a cylindrical wall and am placing round windows in it - see attachment. All windows are ok except for one that falls on what appears to be a thin gray vertical line in the wall (there are 2 of these lines in the wall across from each oth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes