Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Foreign Languages not Displaying Correctly?

Hello. I'm fairly new at ArchiCAD (under 6 months) and definitely still learning how to use the program. What's the trick to multi-language displays? When I re-open *.pln files from clients in foreign countries (non-english) the languages (esp cyrill...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

vista/open gl crashes

I just got a new system after my old one decided not to boot anymore. After hours of getting the new one the way I want it, archicad keeps crashing on me if i try to view 3D using openGL. When I open the 3d window, the model take a while to pop up, t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WIBU Key EMERGENCY

Today I have been getting the following error messages while trying to run AC11 on my MacBookPro. a) While the AC11 is in use the attached error message will pop up which will leave me no choice but to quit and restart AC11. Then this message will po...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiTerra 3 and ArchiCAD 11 Mac & MacIntel

Hello, Please, help me. I have a big problem with the last version of ArchiTerra for ArchiCAD 11 Mac & MacIntel. Usually, I create my terrain in a .MOD file with ArchiTerra 3. So, in my project, I open the terrain as a linked module and I manipulate ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disapearing Pallettes AC11

Hi AC11 pallettes keep disappearing when you select items - from the ones that pop up to let you do alternate commands to even the properties scrolling across the top. It also randomly leaves numbers on the screen and the never disappear. we have a H...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zooming with the scroll wheel

I am experiencing a strange problem where my scroll wheel zoom seems to stop zooming. This happens at odd times and only affects the workspace. It does not affect scrolling in navigation bars etc. It is only in ArchiCAD where this happens; all other ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

NEED ADVICE - G4 ibook value

I have an ibook G4 which I got just before the intel macs came out. It has 1 gig ram (upgraded). Now a friend of mine wants to sell me a newer intel mac with 2 gig ram and it has windows and mac os. he would sell it to me for 1050$ and the question i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes