Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Grid tool from goodies!

I am having a problem with the grid tool. I placed it in a 9 story building and then told it to show on all stories and it is only showing on three floors. I have tried changing parameters but it is just not showing. I have the latest build on 10 and...

AC11 hotfix 1200 install error

Guys, I am not able to install hotfix 1200 on either my MBP or my PBG5. Both tries I get an error message and the installer quits. I have included the log file, maybe there is something in there that indicates the problem. I read the posts that sugge...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiSite

ArchiSite! Please tell me what is it, an add on or in the program, or where can it be found? I did a search on cadinfo net and saw graphisoft written under it? I got directed to a page on the graphisoft website but saw no direct link? Can anyone help...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad crush

this is my first year in an architecture school they teach us autocad but i've seen some archicad tutorials and i think it's faster and better than autocad so i installed archicad but didn't work each time i open archicad it crush i'don't know what's...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless Printer

Hi, Does anybody know of a wireless printer? I am currenty using a HP Designjet 500 A1 printer but would prefer to not have to have the server on to run it. I would also like to keep the printer further away from me. I have a smaller A4 wireless Brot...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Installation Error in Mac OSX Leopard

I installed Archicad 11(EDU) international version on my MBP C2D 2.16, leopard. When I start AC11, it shows me bug report after loading the window. I sent bugreport to Apple and Graphisoft but I do not know why it happened. I attached the ScreenShot ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes