Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Library part not converted properly

I have opened an archived project from 2001. I am using AC9. There are several random objects that bring up a dialog box: "Library part was not converted properly (Obj -###)" When I go to 3D window. Selecting "Stop" brings up a black window. Selectin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Serious installation issues

Really hope someone can help me. i downloaded the norwegian trial of ArchiCad 11 and started the installation. eveything seemed just fine until the very end oif the installation. The installer "hangs", even though its running, on "registering ArchiCa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

column and wall intersection help

Hi guys, I have been having trouble with my walls once I place a column in them (used to present a rotating door). The walls end up having a piece of them removed when I place the column inside them. Not just the circle part but an entire section. Ev...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loss of sound feedback

AC10 (1188) on Mactel has lost tool audio feedback on extant files and new files. System sound is OK. What's up? Thanks for any vector.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors above GFL

Another simple quesion, I've been trying to create a door at FFL but every time i do this it appears at GFL? how do i change this? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Chimney Breast

Hi, Can you please let me know how to add chimney breast onto an existing wall. I'm on PC running XP O/S. Dell Dimension PC

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Really slow ArchiCAD 11

Hello guys, I'm new on this forum and I'm having a big problem. I've searched all over the forums. I found the thread with ArchiCAD 10 crashing on startup, but that's all, and it doesn't really help me since I don't have these files in my system fold...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes