Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Layout issue...

i have run out of ideas... i have a floor plan and i use layer combinations to put different information on four diffrent layouts...the first two are ok, the other two will at first display the info correctly, then they will only display the drawing'...

ICEdevil by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

message in AC11

HI: When I start my AC11 I get this message "Duplicated database name "RoofMaker 2.1" at line 1 in the 2D script of file MASTER_GDLRoofMaker 2.1.gdl. What is the problem?? Can anybody give me an idea? many thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

File Associations Problem - Older Installs Open PLNs

My office has used ArchiCAD since Version 7.0 and often I need to load and print older projects. I have versions 8.1 through 11 installed on my machine. Regardless of which order I install the different versions, windows seems to randomly pick a cert...

• 40 replies
  • 0 likes

difficulty level

Hello: My husband is a wonderful architect; his drafting and engineering skills are beautifully honed. However, he does it all by hand! I am hoping that perhaps he can make the switch to Archicad (Apple) relatively easy. Any comments? Also, how big a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hiding things

I'm a rookie and I need help!!!! I've put some cameras around my model, but now I want to keep drawing and I'd like to hide them so they wont bother me (without erasing them). I'm sure there's a simple way to do it but I'm kinda lost! thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PC Workstation requirements for AC11

Hello, We are newbies in regards to IT stuff, so please bear with us - all the help will be appreciated greatly. We use Archicad 11 - our computers are crashing and we are having them completely rebuilt. 1) Should we use the Windows XP 64-bit edition...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

measure points for circles

It’s impossible to set measure points for circles Archicad 11 (Italian version)! We have followed all instructions but it does not work. thanks for some help

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with saved file in trial version

I was drawing project (for school) for 1 week in trial version of archicad. Yesterday i installed new windows and so reinstalled the archicad. The problem is that now i cant open. It says: This trial version file can be opened only on the computer on...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Leopard permissions revisited

The new ACL (access control list) permissions in Leopard (MacOSX10.5) has bitten quite a few, as mentioned here and here Some more info might be found here. But make sure you read the comments, too. Important!