Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Publising issues

Hello all, We’re in the process of migrating from ArchiCAD 8.1 directly to 11.0. We are having an issue when it comes time to publish. When using ‘publisher’ In Plotmaker 3.1 we were printing, not saving files, using Net-It-Now as the printer (from h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: How to make curved slab?

Hi everyone, I'm very new to ArchiCad and I have just downloaded it. I have no experience at all in Archicad, so pardon me for my slow learning. Please let me know how to curve a flat slab. I've google it but I've got no result. Then I come across th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

hexagesimal key

hi I lost all my files and I'm using a file recovery software to find some of them in my old PC but it asks me about a key that identifies the program and the type of file so it can find it in the hard disc What I'm trying to find is the key for the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trackpad as scroll wheel tip!

I may be a moron, but I haven't noticed this before. Today I had to work with the MBP without a mouse. By accident, I discovered a MacOSX function I wasn't aware of: If you move around two fingers simultaneously (as a pair) on the track pad, you get ...

ArchiCad 7.0 with Windows Vista?

Hello, currently I am using ArchiCAD 7.0 on Windows XP. As I need to buy a new PC, all are offering Windows Vista. Does anybody has experience with ArchiCAD 7.0 and Vista? - any problems during installation and usage? thanks, michael

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

interprocess communications server

Hi all, I am trying to load archicad trial version. Once installed I try to run the program and get the following message "cannot start interprocess communications server" and then the program stops. Any ideas??

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes