Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

curve top of wall to meet slab

How do you curve the top of a wall to blend into a slab above? I feel like it would be a fillet command while looking at the wall and slab in section. But, this command does not work vertically. An example that would help explain what I mean is the r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gone to 'basic' mode

The problem I have is Archicad seems to have gone into a 'basic' mode. The materials list is about half the size, I can't set the thickness of a slab, mesh with grass looks like dotted lines, there are other problems and all of them seem to be a scal...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Using ArchiCAD as a Modeling Tool

Hi Guys, I am trying to explore ArchiCAD and to use it as a modeling tool to export into C4D. The problem i have is that i cannot find any books or self-training materials on ArchiCAD. Please if you guys can recommend books or training material for a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MacBook Pro 17" HI-RES

Hi all, I'm going to buy a MacBook Pro 17" and I'm stuck on the following dilemma: should I buy the hi-resolution version or not? I'm just afraid that interface elements (menus, windows, palettes) would be too small on it. Is there anyone who can sha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic Interactive Training Guide

Now that GS finally has up the Basic Interactive Training guide, Has anyone in the US been able to download it and get it to mount on a Mac? I have downloaded it several times and keep getting the attached message. Ideas?

Erich by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

mouse not working properly in Archicad 10

Hi I recently broke my wireless mouse, so I bought a new one, actually 3 new ones, none of them seem to work properly in Archicad 10 platform xp the zoom wheel scroll rather than zoom and I can't get the pan to work when I press the wheel, I know it ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Leopard 10.5 & AC11 Freezing

I have a problem with WIBU on individual workstation. When a workstation, running Leopard 10.5 is turned on from SHUTDOWN the mouse and keyboard freezes but all works from RESTURT. I thought there may be a conflict with the mouse software I am using ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

11' X 17" COLOR PRINTER IN USA

My printer feeder gave out the week and I am having a hard time finding reviews of what to replace it with. I like the 11" x 17" color format for ArchiCAD 3D views and quick plans etc to the client. Any one got a recommendation to fill that need ? Th...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Entering Numeric Coordinates

Hi guys, I'm having problems with entering the numeric coordinates all of a sudden. Until yesterday if I pressed X or Y on the keyboard it would highlight the X or Y coordinate toolbar and I could enter the value manually but now if I press the X or ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes