Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

archicad 8 crashing

Both ARchicad 8 and plotmaker have been running great for several years on my mac g5 computer. Then all of a sudden whenever I quit AC it crashes, Pm the same deal. So I talked to tech suport, send bug reports, checked preferences( which are not wher...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC11 runs faster on old machine?

Hallo! I've just got a new computer and I find out that some functions in specific situations are running slower than on my old notebook. The specific file has DWG drawing placed in floorplane as "drawing" and I draw new furniture over it (see exampl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TEAMWORK

Hi all. I have recently set up team work successfully over a wireless internal network - It was brilliant. I have installed a model on to a remote FTP to be accessed by members of the team in the office. We can open the model on our PCs but cannot ed...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC11 trial

Every time I try to install the trial vesion I get an error message saying that it can't continue because of limited hard disk space in the ArchiCAD temp folder. The temp folder is empty. I'd really like to try it out because we are thinking of upgra...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Best laptop for ArchiCAD 11

I am just in the process of purchasing 11 (my first edition I have been a AutoCAD user). I would be grateful for any feedback on the best Laptop, I know Mac's are great but I do not have the time right now to deal with other software changes. I also ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 likes

White walls become grey in Sections/elevations view

Hey everybody. Pretty new to the program and I like it alot. But I have one pretty annoying problem. I design shops för various customers and the walls and some of the furnishing is always white. The white colour works great in layout and in 3D. But ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Vs PC

Does really Archicad runs better on a Mac Platform, against his equivalent on Pc (similar speed, memory, video card, etc..) ????