Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

3-D Navigation only sometimes?

Just bought a new Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 laptop thinking it would make the cut for AC10 but I am getting frustrated. Seems to just stop showing 3-d view sometimes. Once I can't get it to show in the 3-d window I must force the rendering by chan...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slab thickness - cant change

I am new to achicad 10. The option to change the slab thickness is in gray. Is there a way to edit it ? Also is there a way to make walls or slabs invisible or like glass ? Please help me out

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Functionality Loss

When running ARchiCAD11 I am finding that the functionality of some tools drops off after a period of time. For example, I can select the measure tool but it will show no data. The only solution I have found is to quit and restart ArchiCad. I am havi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash w/ Send and Receive

I have been working on Interior elevations in a team work project. I saved my file to a draft and have been able to send and receive with no problems. But for some reason now, I can not send and receive. Archicad crashes towards the end of the send a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

disappearing bricks

HI, I am trying to render brick arches in a brick wall, and the mortar appears w/o any bricks in both the 3d window and the photo rendering projection. It only happens with Masonry Jack Arch. What gives? Update: If I check the "gang" check box, the b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CE or lithuanian text problems in AC10

Hello, I tried to find an answer in the forums but didn't succeed. My problem is that I cant write in Lithuanian language in the project info box, in navigator, zones names and so on. Its not possible to get any special character in fields, it doesn'...

Need help with an AC8.1 issue.

OK, I'll try to be as descriptive as possible. Two days ago, we experienced a computer crash. We had to recover a corrupted registry that prevented Windows XP from starting. After resolving the issue and finally being able to get Windows to work, I t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes