Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

weird hardware problem

I have an ArchiCad file that has started behaving strangely. The 3-d navigation has slowed down almost to a stop but only on one computer. If I load the file onto my notebook (Dell 9400 Pentium M 2.0G, 1G Ram, 128MB ATI video) then all is fine. Other...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Cursor, Black Background = Invisible Cursor

Using the Mac version (PPC) of ArchiCAD, we typically set our backgrounds to black. However, when editing text the cursor is also black, which means we cannot see it! This makes text editing difficult, because it's hard to determine the location of t...

genarch by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pen Number Error Message

After framing a wall using CadImage I switch to a 3D window and an error message appears stating that " Pen number is greater than 255 or less than 1 at line 27 in the 3D script of file Wall Frame 3D.gsm" When I check properties of the wall frame sur...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

10.4.10 issues

A bit cautious this time, I'd just like to know if there has been any significant issues when you have updated your MacBookPros to 10.4.10. Seems like it updates the USB connection, which might affect for example WIBU keys, and also the new system ID...

Copying and Pasting problem in Layout book

I don't know if this is a Mac problem - I've only recently started working on Macs but whenever I try copying and pasting in Layout mode from one layout to another, ArchiCAD crashes. This has happened with both AC10 & AC11. I suspect it's NOT an Arch...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad freezes everyday

We have a computer in our office that uses Archicad it freezes everyday unexpectantly. It is a new Intel Mac 2.33ghz, 2GB Ram, ATI Radeon 256MB video card The mouse still moves but everything else freezes. Nothing can be closed..clicked...nothing. We...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Model in 3D window creating problem

Hello This is Samathuvam Working in Adroitec Information Systems Limited, Chennai. Adroitec is pormoting ArchiCAD in India, One of the coustmer who is using ArchiCAD10 facing lot of problem. 1. When a model is created in 2D if it is opened in 3D wind...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Somehow switched off selection capability

I am annotating in layout mode and was wizzing along fine and have just done something obviously (but not to me) simple and can no longer select anything with the cursor. I can select all and have ungrouped (but don't think it is related to groups) M...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Examples of Completed ArchiCad CD's

Does anyone have samples of completed archicad contract drawings they would like to share preferablily in PDF format that a newbie can review? We are revising our graphic standards in our firm and we would like to see samples of contract documents de...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 11 slow 3D OpenGL on MacPro ?!

I'm a little disappointed that Archicad 11 seems to be slower than AC10 on my MacPro with GF7300, in 2D redrawing and more in 3D OpenGl redrawing (not rebuilding). I mean, if I rotate my 3D model, I see a lot of library objects to disappear, this is ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes