Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Arrow Tool ArchiCAD 11

The arrow tool in my ArchiCAD 11 is selecting section/elevation markers regardless if the tool is in the first or second selection method? In ArchiCAD 10 it would disregard the section/elevation unless the whole marker was in the selection polygon or...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will Leopard Run on PC Boxes?

I fielded a question yesterday from a client (we'll call her Joe), the tone of which was downright Roswellian. The query started off asking about ArchiCAD's compatibility with Leopard (Mac OS X.5). But, in the course of asking the question, she sugge...

LAPTOPS & VIDEO CARDS

I have just received AC11 (yipee) and need to replace my tired old Dell Inspiron 8000 laptop to run this and other key software such as excel, word, adobee photoshop, outlook, etc. I have narrowed my serach down to 3 laptops; Toshiba satellite pro P1...

Complete Newbie

Hello guys, and girls of course, I am completely new to this software. However, I need to admin it's better than what I've been used to ever before. I was trying to find some tutorial for interior desings but with no success. Therefore I would like t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

lost pallette

My coordinates pallette has slipped so it is partially off lower left side of screen so I cannot pull it back, can only see a portion of it. Tried to reboot no luck pallet is in same location even when opening other projects??? Thanks for any Help. U...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Epson 3800 Printer Woes

Just went out and got me an Epson 3800 supremo printer. 17" carriage. While I can appropriately control the resolution and paper types from all applications, working from Archicad is a problem. The settings when printing from Archicad only allow the ...

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to Apple Macbook Pro???

Hello, I am looking at switching to a Mac from a PC! Looking to get the new Mac Book pro 17". Has anyone out there got any tips or advice? Would like to learn more about Apple, pros and cons. if any??? Any comments appreciated...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving User Keyboard Shortcut Preferences

Hello, I am reinstalling an operating system tomorrow and I was wondering where the user keyboard shortcut preferences is located on AC 8.1. That would save the user time to re-enter there settings. Is that possible to do? Any help would be appreciat...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

opengl problem

I buy a new mobile pc to work in my university projects, but when i installed the Archicad 10 student version in the 3d window show me a opengl addon problem. I upgrade the graphic card driver and i still have the same problem.Someone can help me? Wh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Opengl problem

I buy a new mobile pc to work in my university projects, but when i installed the Archicad 10 student version in the 3d window show me a opengl addon problem. I upgrade the graphic card driver and i still have the same problem.Someone can help me? I ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes