Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Mac OS - What does this mean?

Attached is a screen shot of Apple's "Activity Monitor" (CPU tab) It's what was going on while Archicad was opening a 3D window (the spinning pinwheel of death was on screen). I laymen's terms.... what does it mean? Time to upgrade to a faster proces...

Picture 15.png

archicad 7.0 installation help

i am installing archicad 7.0 on a customer pc for them with original disks and the key provided. Once the program is all loaded archicad loads straight into debug mode and wont load. the system is a dual core 250 GB sata drive 256 mb ddr geforce 8400...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Heap Zone?

Hi, when i want to save my file in pln format, but a problem pop up said that no enought room in the heap zone. anyone know what is that & how to solve the problem.. Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

scrolling zoom for various mouse types

Has anyone out there noted that certain mouse types don't allow for zooming or when you hold the scroll as a button the pan function doesn't work. With microsoft three button mouse we've had the case that when you plug it in without the driver instal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Uninstall ArchiCAD 8.1 on a Mac?

Is it as simple as removing the ArchiCAD folder from my applications folder, or is there something more involved I should be doing to remove all of the folders? I have 10 installed on my computer so I would hate to accidentally delete something for 1...

CPU usage

I'm no computer wise but my computer runs dual processors and when i'm rendering something the maximum CPU usage i get is 50% is this normal or do i have a problem with my computer?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ZONE IDENTIFIER missing in ArchiCAD 11

When I load my library, the only "missing" part is the Zonie Identifier. Tried to use the zone tool the other day and it doesn't work. My libraries are all "up to date" Is there a way to get this part?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC11 Screen is Black

Hi All, I'm Eddy from Indonesia My AC11 screen display project is black, Why? I'm to section & elevation to normally and back to floor plan is black. A normally floor plan and go up story is screen floor plan is black and go down stroy is screen floo...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

image jumps/recenters when zooming with mouse

When zooming in and out with mouse, the image jumps and recenters. This is new after loading 11. Tried new mouse and it does the same thing. Is this a "feature" and if so, how do I shut it off. It takes too long to "think" when it does this. The imag...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes