Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Accessing teamwork project over the network

Hi there, i have a problem accessing a teamwork project over a network, it only happen to 1 project out of hundreds, when i start archicad and login to the project I see a blank warning message dialog which just says warning. Once i click ok, the pro...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 11 and XP x64

Hi all, Could someone who is using AC 11 on XP x64 with a Nvidia card tell me your version of card drivers that are working successfully for you. I'm using 94.24 and my drop down menu's are disappearing behind floor plan window. Thanks

WIBU-KEY AC11-not responding

When i lounch AC11 message is: WIBU-Key not responding; error 1050505. AC10 works. Reinstalled twice complete from scratch and no result. It is Saturday and my reseler business is close. ANY IDEA GUYS? Andy XP Pro SP2, SAGER laptop, P4 3.2GHz

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Designjet plotter and Macbook Pro...success

Not to get into a MS vs Mac thread but I have to say I'm amazed at this little MBP. I have an old HP Designjet HP 700C ( yeah it came over on the Mayflower ,so what)....that works great and has been workhorse. So knowing that good 'ol HP will not and...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

profiler

hello! Can't find a link to download tool "Profiler" for ArchiCad 8. Can somebody help me? Thanx

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Open GL clipping plane?

I dont know how this started to happen, but somehow, while flying around my model using Open GL, I have a nearfeild clipping plane cutting away like a sphere around the camera. As I get near the model (about 20 feet or so) the clipping plane (sphere?...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Network problems

We are having problems accessing files through our network. 3 different CAD pcs are trying to access a teamwork file that is 150 mb on the SERVER pc We are having problems connecting to the SERVER pc. This is our network: CAT5E Gigabyte What do you s...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

camera View

hi guys, A new user of Archicad and the experience has been tremendously awesome so far....its much faster designing and drafting plans here though. Pls i need assistance in designing roofs...especially when the roof is a bit complicated. I understan...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

printing problems

I am having a printing (I think) problem- I cannot get Archicad to print in color on my HP 940C, 1220C or 455CA. I using Mac OS X Tiger, cups, and have upgraded everything, done a printer reset, reinstalled all drivers, etc.. Other programs print fin...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Project in Spain

i am an architect in chicago, US, and looking for some help with a project in spain. At least some basic info about the architectural/construction process in Spain.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes