Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Missing PDF Publish Option

I just installed ArchiCad 10, the publisher is missing the PDF option. I found the following link which describes a fix on windows. http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/archiguide/PDFfileFormatMissingInPublisher.html Since I am on windows XP, I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Leadtek Quadro4 400 NVS 64MB PCI Graphics Card

Has anyone used this graphics card > Leadtek Quadro4 400 NVS 64MB PCI Graphics Card. I am planning to use this card in the following system ... Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600/2.4GHz 8Mb Cache (1066 Mhz) With Gigabyte GA-965QM-DS2 Motherboard 4 GIG RAM (4x 1...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mesh to Roof tool

Hi Guys- I am trying to use the mesh to rof tool in AC 10, and it isn't working- I can't find any directions on how to use it, and I don't remeber what I did last time when it DID Work. So- Any one know? When I use it - I am selecting the mesh and th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mousewheel zooming speed

Is it possible to increase the mousewheel zooming speed when in plan (and also in 3d if possible)? At the moment I feel it takes a lot of finger rolling to get anywhere!! This was a setting I immediately changed from standard in AutoCAD using the 'ZO...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicads Crash-recovery dosen't work right.

I often make some sketches, and manual drawings on Section/Evaluation windows. So when AC Goes to crash it recovers all file very well, but as for sections/elevations... it always loses some temporary file, so all handmade lines disappears! BRING BAC...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout ArchiCad 10

I'm having a hard time understanding the new layout process. Using the organizer to publisher, if I save a set of views and place on a layout and then attempt to publish the layouts as PDF's the resultant files are huge, and to save them takes foreve...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sections and Elevations help

Elapsed time : 0 seconds Finished generation of Section/Elevation. End time : 03/05/2007 16:03:33 Elapsed time : 34 seconds it also says i keep running out of heap memory? and i get a blank screen with no section. any ideas how to fix this guys?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fence

I have problem.. how create that fence in AC10 ? X = 3.0 Y = 3.5 Please help me

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 7.0 trys to open Archicad 8.1 files

I have Archicad 7 and 8.1 installed on my computer. In windows explorer, when I double click the Archicad 8.1 file I want to open, Archicad 7.0 loads up and attempts to open the file, obviously unsuccessfully. I have tried to amend this problem in wi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes