Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Archicad 7.0 trys to open Archicad 8.1 files

I have Archicad 7 and 8.1 installed on my computer. In windows explorer, when I double click the Archicad 8.1 file I want to open, Archicad 7.0 loads up and attempts to open the file, obviously unsuccessfully. I have tried to amend this problem in wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MacPro (Intel) problem with HP designjet 500ps

I am unable to find correct driver for the designjet 500ps and therefore cannot print from G5 (intel). Another G5 (powerPC) prints to it just fine (but that version installer isn't provided for intel flavor). Although they say differently, driver fro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alien in Human territory

Hi folks, I'm new here and im an Architect, used ACAD all my life and saw how fast ArchiCAD could produce. i strongly want to learn thats why im here. Could someone kindly direct me to a place i could download a tutorial to take me thru normal 2D dra...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Teamwork/locked document

While signing into a Teamwork file on the server, I get the following: Warning! This name is in use by a locked document. Select another folder or use a different name. Then AC10 does not acknowledge that it is signed in. The file is open as a .pln. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxwell 1.1 archicad 10 plug-in

Hi, I just got maxwell 1.1, and the plug in for archicad 10, I tried many ways to instal it, but no succesfull one, can somene give me orientation(step by step) and how to check it and know its working? Thanks!

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A BEGINNER'S QUESTION

hi all, could anyone tell me this without making fun of me: 1. how to place an object (chair etc.) on a slab, so when you move slab the object moves together. how attach an object to a slab? 2. how to join two objects into one? how do you make one ob...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Text is jumbling around

Arrghhh please someone help me. I'm running ArchiCAD 7 International on both XP and Vista machines. Archicad works fine on both however when I write some text it jumbles around. Example: I want to write : roof @ 25°30' pitch and when I click out the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a Site Plan

I'm getting in to my first project with ArchiCAD, and would like to set up a site plan. I have a mesh of the terrain set on the ground floor. I understand the concept of different layer combinations to toggle back and forth between the floor plan and...

Bill by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spool Folder Problems

I am having problems setting up my spool folder to plot. We have a HP 455CA oversize plotter. The plotter is set up on our server. I am trying to select the spool folder destination on the server but for some reason I am unable to select anything rel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes