Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Strange bug on walls!

Hi! Here is my problem. When i draw round wall then on this wall appears some grayed stuff. And when i generate section then wall line dissapears. I have added image to this post, that explain everything.

Error.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help ; Failure On Start Up

I am running a Dell Precision M65 Laptop w/Core Duo and 1 GB of RAM. For the past 2 weeks I have tinkered with this to no avail. I have sought Removing the Embassy Trust Suit by Wave Systems, but, It wont remove; so I decided to delete the Embassy Tr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 10 Not Saving On Vista

He all. We are trying out AC 10 on Vista- Popular Oinion seems to be that we not be using AC with Vista- How ever, we have a computer that ahs a Vista and we would like to run ArchiCAD ON it- Thus far some bugs have been delt with- We have a differen...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete old projects

How do I delete projects I no longer need? I did a few practice projects and now I want them out of my "Browse for recent project" option. There probably is an easy way, but I just can't find it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 10 freezes when zooming in

I am working in ArchiCAD 10 in Windows Vista Business Edition. Sometimes when I zoom in, the program freezes and says it is not responding. When I worked on Macs this never happened. I didn't know if this is a Windows problem or even a Vista problem.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Install 1181 Update Error

I was trying to install the latest update patch and I got the following error: "An error occurred and product installation failed. Look at the log file /Applications/ArchiCAD 10/log.txt for details." Details: (Apr 16, 2007 12:04:46 PM), Install, com....

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EMPTYING THE TRASH OF GRAPHISOFT FILES

I have a major problem and hopefully there is an answer. I am using a G4 Quad Mac. I backed up my HD on an external drive via firewire. I backed up the "USERS" folder, which contains MY NAME>LIBRARY>PREFERENCES>GRAPHISOFT>AC 9.0.0 USAV1> and then COM...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Epsom Stylus Pro 9000

Someone has offered to sell me this "new" Epsom plotter, for "pennies on the dollar." I don't know anything about it. Would it be appropriate for simple plotting tasks, such as architectural working drawings? Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fills

hello i work with archicad 10 and i have a problem with fills. when i use fill 25% or 50% this fill is plotting black, can i fix this problem:

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes