Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

graphic cart

i'm looking for a new videocard and I found the Radeon X1950 GT (512MB DDR3 256bit) and was wondering if this is a good card in combination with Archicad11? Tnx John

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Memory allocation problem

Hi Everyone, we just got our 8 core, 8GB macpro system for one reason. to be able to render huge masterplans in high resoultion, since archad always reported it's not able to do rendering because of not enough memory. so we invested in this beast and...

Mishi by Participant
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Loss of Slabs in 3-D and Elevation views!

I have lost my floor slabs and roof slabs recently on a project in the 3-D and elevations views. In the floor plan view the roof slabs and floor slabs are selectable and will show in 3D individually but not when the entire model is in 3D. Is there a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

tablet

have anyone tried tablet with archicad? if yes, does it work properly? any possible problems? I am looking to some alternative to mouse, cause pain in my hand when work with it.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scroll Wheel

When I start AC11 the scroll whell on my mouse acts a vertical scroll control. After doing some work and various mouse clicks, the scroll wheel becomes a zoom control. I have not been able to find out exactly what changes the function of the scroll w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid Question

I have been using AC11 for two weeks. I now know how to import the surveyors dwg into AC, how to create the grid outline polygon and how to trace the dwg contour lines onto the grid. The 3d model of the terrain looks quite accurate. I have also been ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

laptop resolution

Hi all Just quick question, I looking at getting a toshiba laptop with 17" screen but the highest the screen resolution it will go it is 1440x900. Do you think this will be a high enough resolution to work with archicad or should I find a different l...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Protection Key is Not Responding" (Unable to open

When I try to open any of my files a dialog box pops up which says "protection key is not responding". It gives me the options of 'Quit and Don't Save ' or 'Save and Quit'. I am unable to open any of my files without this box popping up. What is this...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

logitech MX air mouse

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/3443&cl=us,en Will it be compatible with ArchiCAD 11? If yes, will it gain any advantage to classic mouse?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes