Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Archicad 10 3d view crash in XP

Hello, i have a problem when i open the archicad 10 in a 3d view.I have just insallated Archicad 10. When i open it the 3d view, archicad crash.I have a new computer,3800 athlon XP.On the old one,it was working.I dont know the problem.Can somebody pl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Installation failed (not enough space)

Hello, I was trying to install ArchiCad 10 Cze version, but near the end of unpacking it stopped and wrote that there is not enough space on disk, that it need of about 400 MB. The problem is that there are 4.5 GB free!!! If anyone has an useful sugg...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WIBU Key problem

My harddrive corrupted, so I reinstalled ArchiCAD 10 after getting a new drive, but it keeps on stating that my WIBU-Key cannot be found, even though the pc found it and installed it as hardware. Please advise. Thank you,

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HP 5000

I'm looking to buy a 11x17 laser printer for check prints and can buy a used HP 5000 for about $475. Anyone had any experience using this printer with OSX 10, AC 1010? HP is known for not supporting Mac very well so I am a little concerned about prin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Logitech 3200 Mouse and Keyboard

I have installed a new Logitech Mouse 3200 LX and keyboard and when I use the middle button to zoom in or out, the PLN file goes all over the place before settling on one spot. Also the Pan feature is not working. I remember this problem when install...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-display support

Hello folks. Is there a way to make 3d/section window leave main archicad display ? Because i cant use my second monitor for displaying anything except toolbars. Its a bit strange if you ask me. So, maybe i'm missing some setting that needs to be cha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

idle CPU issue

Compared to other bugs in the program this is insignificant, but I noticed if I run the app Activity monitor - i can see Archicad and MS word consume CPU even when in the background and idle. (about 6% each). I feel cheated EDIT: using a later versio...

Program crashes when in Open GL mode

The program shuts down. Open GL seems to be the problem. I tried using my older computer and had similar problems when I switched from the Internal engine to Open GL. I have dual monitor setups on both computers. My current setup is: Processor: Quadr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes