Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

idle CPU issue

Compared to other bugs in the program this is insignificant, but I noticed if I run the app Activity monitor - i can see Archicad and MS word consume CPU even when in the background and idle. (about 6% each). I feel cheated EDIT: using a later versio...

Program crashes when in Open GL mode

The program shuts down. Open GL seems to be the problem. I tried using my older computer and had similar problems when I switched from the Internal engine to Open GL. I have dual monitor setups on both computers. My current setup is: Processor: Quadr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New I Mac/ Arch 10 problem

I just got my new I Mac 24, and it is beautiful. When I try to load my A Cad 10, it gets to the Install Shield screen, and sticks there. Is there a conflict, or a trick I'm missing? Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ATI FireGL new graphics card

Is anybody else using the new v7350 1gb card from ATI??? If so what driver are you using, and is it reported as being fully compatible with ArchiCAD?? This is on a PC with Version 10. Thanks Tom

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quad core and Archicad 10

I am considering getting an Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 processor with Vista Business 64. Until Archicad get their house in order with Vista, I'll be using XP Pro64 OS. Will Archicad run OK with this hardware and OS? Will new versions take advantage of mu...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: AutoCAD convert's questions

Hello. New here, new to ArchiCAD. I have been working on ACAD for many years now. Mostly 2D layouts. Whatever needed 3D has been done in MAX. But now i'm thinking stepping up a bit and doing most of the stuff in 3D from the start. I have a big proble...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Oddness in 3D View

Hello. My first post. I have been sing Archicad for a couple of days now, it's all making perfect sense apart from ther 3D viewports. I come from Maya and Silo so navigation in Archicad in somewhat new to me. Today, for no reason I can fathom, my vie...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes